1. Who was the last man to box Joe Louis?
Answer: An undertaker.
2. A hospital director recently confessed that many of the people
admitted to his hospital were not sick at all. They were perfectly healthy yet they
received care and treatment. Why?
Answer: The people admitted
were pregnant women.
3. A bar in Rio had a dance competition every Friday night. One
man was banned from the competition because he kept winning. He was not a professional
dancer. Why did he always win?
Answer: The dance was the limbo and
the man was a midget.
4. What kind of dog, found in every country, has legs but never
Answer: A dead dog.
5. Do you want to help support "Mike's Puzzler?"
Answer: If you said yes (and we hope
you did) buy one of our metal puzzles! They make GREAT gifts! Click here to
find the right puzzle for you.
Do you know what the traditional 6th
Anniversary gift is? Iron and wood gifts! Our Tavern Puzzles
make GREAT Iron