1. Two men are stranded on a deserted island. One man
breaks his leg,there is no means of transportation or communication; the uninjured man is
able to go to the mainland for help, How? (No, he didn't swim)
Answer: The island was surrounded by ice. He walked.
2. You enter a room and you notice a man who has been shot.
You also notice 53 bicycles laying all over the floor. Why was the man shot?
Answer: The Bicycles were Bicycle playing cards. He had been
cheating and was shot for it.
3. A man takes his wife on a skiing trip to the Swiss Alps. Two
days later a man in New York City reads in the paper that she died in a skiing accident.
He immediately calls the police and says that her husband killed her and he can prove it.
Answer: The man in New York was a
travel agent. When the man going to the Swiss Alps bought the tickets he bought 1
one-way ticket and 1 round trip ticket.
4. A man pushing his car stopped outside a hotel. As soon as he
got there he realized he was broke, why?
Answer: The man was play Monopoly and he stopped in front of a
5. Do you want to help support "Mike's Puzzler?"
Answer: If you said yes (and we hope you did) buy one of our metal
puzzles! They make GREAT gifts! Click here to find the right puzzle for